Welcome to Sierra MCRF Youth Football! We have changed football leagues this year and we are now in the Central Valley Youth Football League!!! So there are a few new things that go along with this move.
Season begins for all Sierra MCRF Youth Football Teams on:
Monday July 22, 2019 @ 5:30 pm
Located at the Sierra High School Upper Practice Fields.
Registration fee is $125/per player until July 22nd. See additional rates below. There will not be any more late sign ups after August 31st. A physical is needed before they can practice or play in a game.
- August 4th | Pee Wee Carnival
- August 11th | Juniors & Seniors Carnival
The principle is competing against yourself. It’s about self-improvement, about being better than you were the day before. - Steve Young
- $125/per player – Until July 22nd
- $150/per player – Until August 2nd
- $175/per player – Until August 31st
- $225 – Until June 30th
- $275 – Until July 28th
- No Cap – After July 28th
Team Age & Weight Requirements
The Central Valley Football League age and weight requirements are a little different from our previous league. We no longer have a Mighty Mites team and there are now weight limits for each age group.
- 7 – 9 yrs old / 50 – 117.2 lbs
- Can be 6 but must turn 7 By Dec. 31st 2019
- 10 year olds cannot turn 10 before Sept. 1st
- 10 – 12 yrs old / 65 – 143.2 lbs
- 10 year olds must turn 10 by Dec. 31st
- 12 year olds cannot turn 12 before Sept. 1st, unless they are under 100lbs
- 12 – 14 yrs old / 80 – 180.2 lbs
- 14 year olds cannot turn 15 during the season