Announcement: Online Registration Is Closed
Sierra Silver Fins Swim Club’s Goals
- To instill a life- long love of swimming through enjoyment and accomplishment at all levels
- To build a program of excellence through training
- To develop individuals to the best of their abilities
- To provide an atmosphere that inspires swimmers to achieve their full potential
- To promote team unity, character development, and family support enabling every swimmer to take pride in themselves and each other at all levels of competition
Once Regular Season practice starts the first week of May we have more coaches on deck and will be teaching competitive strokes appropriate to each age group. Children as young as four are encouraged to try out. Swimmers just starting out need to be willing to put their face in the water and within 2 weeks will need to be able to swim across the length of the pool unassisted.
Pre-Swim Practice is for returning swimmers who already know their competitive strokes. This is held during the month of April.
- Open to Swimmers Ages 5 to 18
- Meet Location: Sierra High School Pool at 33326 Lodge Rd., Tollhouse, CA 93667